AR on Justin Thyme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Madje Mauricio
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Justin Thyme
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5786301
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Failed to cooperate under gunpoint.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
I entered my vehicle in the attempt to run the person over that has almost killed me with a baseball bat.
I notice gunpoint at 0:16 when I reversed my car. Keeping in mind that I own a supercar that is easily able to go from 0-100 within seconds, and seeing that you don't have clear gunpoint behind a vehicle and me being my car in front of the said vehicle, I have used this opportunity to accelerate and run you over.
In which case it benefited me greatly seeing I lived.

While I was on foot prior to entering my car, as clearly shown on your video, I had my back turned to you while you were running after me with a gun. I could not have known about this threat. After I reversed, I have seen a threat to my life being you with an assault rifle. Distance between us and the car you behind both were great opportunities to use seeing I can close the gap with my car almost instantly.
This at the end resulted in you dying.

Last edited:
Reaction score
But I said clearly 4 times or more to you leave the car and you can see that I have a clear gunpoint to your head. and since I was already gunpointing you by the point you were reversing you should have thought that I probably was already gunpointing you before since I told you to leave the car more than once. and you were going into me at 0:11 also and by that time you were already getting gunpointed.

Reaction score
I dont actually want you to get banned I just want to get my m4 back since I've talked with you before and you seemed like a nice guy

Reaction score
But I said clearly 4 times or more to you leave the car and you can see that I have a clear gunpoint to your head. and since I was already gunpointing you by the point you were reversing you should have thought that I probably was already gunpointing you before since I told you to leave the car more than once. and you were going into me at 0:11 also and by that time you were already getting gunpointed.

1. I didn't go into you, look at the start of your recording at 0:01 - Aiko was starting to bat me down, and followed me to the car hitting me with the said bat. I used my car to attempt to run aiko over but I didn't manage to seeing he already fled by getting over the barricades.
2. If you told me to leave the vehicle and I don't look that's unfortunate, because I do not respond to audio signs of the said gunpoint unless I actually see the gun. (for ex. you yelling me to get out means very little if I don't pay attention to you and see you holding a gun)

I don't mind refunding you your gun, but I don't see a rulebreak here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Was involved, Killed him after this occurred.

Madje, The only reason you asked him to get out the car was so you could execute him. This was not just obvious to me, but everyone else in the vicinity, including justin.

Justin was already attacked when he ran you over, so it was blatantly obvious that getting out the car would just lead to you killing him, so he ran you over to preserve his life.

Reaction score
I forgot to mention I was previously hurt by your friend to extremely low health in which case complying wasn't an option afterall.

Reaction score
Denied

Justin had already been assaulted and was close to death, in this situation it would not make sense to him to comply with your gunpoint as he is already close to dying and must defend himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.