AR On Leonard Mayfair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dawson/ Jethro Alexander-Gibbs
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Leonard Mayfair
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 User decided to run under gunpoint from an officer.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
i thot my frieand jump out so 1 of officer will cant hold that when i sow you comeing i run away trying to take cover but it end by my death
its my bad im sorry

Reaction score
@ALOO89 im sorry, What?!, you saw him gp you a d even saw me there, there was no way you'd escape, I had a shotgun and an officer had you under gp, in my opinion if you had ran and I had you under gp, I would have just shot you, its quite easy to see that in the video you saw he had you under gp, then you look at me when I had my shotgun out and ran, blatant 3.4.

Reaction score
you gp me after i run + when i was runing and watching u i didnt see the other officer so i was thinking he is far away

i said its my bad and im sorry what can do for you more than that ?

Reaction score
Please tell me you are blind or something like that, you can see at (Tick 0.01 Second) That you look at the officer, and he is not far away at all, he's about 1-2 metres from you. more than enough to hear him.
Look here at this SS And you will see. 5735

Reaction score
@Jimmy Jackson
you can see 2 people in the car and 1 officer gp as what i said was thinking he cant deal with both of us + was thinking my friend get out so it will be hard to deal with that and when i said that i didnt see him because i was watching u

Reaction score
@ALOO89 "Thinking". Seriously, Your friend got out after I had shot you in the head with a Remington 870. And shot us both. But @DB KILLER Got me apparently. Just because There are 2 people in a car doesn't mean you can run off under GP Else 3.4 Would never be enforced How IT Should.

Status
Not open for further replies.