AR on Lukas Oliver + Kane Archibald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: xXPUSSYDESTROYER420Xx / Marcus Hudson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Kane Archibald / DEV + Lukas Oliver /Steam Name Unknown
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: They killed me 3-4 times today. In the 3rd time, it was in a public daylight setting in front of CCTV + 2 cars as witnesses + a lot more maybe..In the 4 time, it was after we had an admin sit, and D3V denied banning him. After the sit, he punched me nearly to death, and I had not done anything not even said a word to him. I was just standing there. Then when I get to Garage I see them, and they try to kill me in front of NPC, but then Kane decides to DC in the RP sit.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
This was all caused because you knocked out our friend Luca at PD (Which is as public as it gets)

Reaction score
Then you keep comming back for me over and over again, even after an admin sit? Just because i can fight lul 2.5...

Reaction score
I dont know where to start really, you claim you have been RDMed 4 times but i only see you dying once in the evidence you provided. The reason you were killed in the video was because you attempted to kill our friend luckily he was revived and managed to remember you and so we got revenge. Sure it was a public place but we had an escape plan and took care of all the NPCS before leaving. We would have gotten away quicker if it wasnt for you and your friend stalling. You were told plenty of times to get out of the car but you took your time and so did your friend with dropping his gun. If you want to talk about public places you knocked my friend unconscious and left him for dead outside of PD.

As for the beating you received that because you punched me several times again outside PD before we got brought into an admin sit with DEV on an unrelated matter. Just because we got brought to an admin sit doesn't mean the situation before hand is forgotten and you deserved every bit of what you got i gave my friends a clear instruction not to kill you as what you done did not warrant a murder. Last point you can clearly see me walking into the wall as i had lost connection to the server i didnt "DC" during an RP situation and i'm sure an admin can get the logs to prove it. Trust the ban evader to lecture me on rule breakage, i would like to see more videos of the other so called RDMs otherwise its just slander. Thanks

Ayjay

Reaction score
Denied.

Not enough evidence or substance to this situation has been uploaded. No proof has been given to show that these people have killed you more than once, or that they came back to kill you over the same situation. I feel that from the video you have given, the people involved had an escape plan and attempted to get away in a timely fashion.

Please upload further, more descriptive evidence in another Action Request if you want to take this further.

Status
Not open for further replies.