AR on mitch Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: DJ Khaled/Conyo Demama
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: mitch Johnson
His/Her SteamID: IDK
Why Should This Player Be Punished: So I charged this person for illegal parking because he was illegally parked, after that he started to drive me over and he starts to evade cops. He went to hicktown and suicided over there on purpose to escape from cops.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Evidence 1:
Evidence 2: this is a picture of @Super_ telling me that he suicided in logs (photo too large to post somehow), but i think Super can confirm this.
Tick: aasdasdddqweqweqsdasdwqe

Reaction score
@draftking could you please explain why you decided to evade cops and also why you drove into the water please? thank you.​

Reaction score
Conyo as just a pain in the butt. I tried wanted to pull over for him but then they started to point guns at me and ram me out of my car for. Thats why i gave him a ram afterwards and drove off. And the so called "suicide" wasnt intentionally. I was driving pretty fast and couldnt brake in time. I tried to get above the water again but my character wouldnt swim up or it just want slow af.

Reaction score
Pain in the butt? I was doing my work, and i do think it wasn't on accident that suicide, can u show your point of view

Reaction score
Pending

@draftking could you show me your point of view

You have 24 hours to provide a video or I will continue this on the evidence that we have

Any problems feel free to private message me

Status
Not open for further replies.