AR on Nassim Salhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I had a reason he was gunpointing people without reason and he said that in his video!
[DOUBLEPOST=1480246368,1480246308][/DOUBLEPOST]And a supervisor came and did nothing to them!
[DOUBLEPOST=1480246905][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW Admin he didn't show the full video because a supervisor came to him!
and the name he gunpointed was ADA Donavan ask her
The problem was she didn't show the whole video so nobody saw what really happend after that. I can't type that here because i have no evidence but i am 100% for sure she recorded more then this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Right, I am on mobile, and this goes over comment word limit regardless:

Nassim... You had one person's view vs another person's view. Conflicting evidence does not mean blindly take one person's side, and confiscate something before fucking off. It's quite clear from your ban history you are not a serious player, you likely do not know the laws, or the rules, and you do not know how to use common knowledge and logic to come to informed decisions. This AR on you is perfectly valid to the best of my knowledge. I sincerely recommend apologising to Mangojuice and refunding him yourself.

Allow me to add, if you had reason to confiscate his pistol, then why did you not detain him?

Status
Not open for further replies.