AR on Naughtybear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: MiniRazeXIII
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Naughtybear
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:245556277
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 Excessive Negativity; User shot me for minimal / no ValidRP reason.
Evidence

Reaction score
Personally i don't believe that is enough evidence i was on at the time and trying to instigate it in OOC just to get a screenshot of him saying he shot you while on his property with a gun is a he said she said argument if anything you should upload the demo of him doing it if he actually did.
If you're not directly involved, (you're not) don't reply to this. And I asked in OOC because I wanted to know who killed me, he admitted it so the evidence is right there. Thank you :)

Reaction score
If you're not directly involved, (you're not) don't reply to this. And I asked in OOC because I wanted to know who killed me, he admitted it so the evidence is right there. Thank you :)
i was involved because i saw it go down and you bait the guy to fight with you in OOC. Thank You :)

Reaction score
i was involved because i saw it go down and you bait the guy to fight with you in OOC. Thank You :)
Being a witness and being involved are two different things. The picture was taken after the video. I asked for his OOC to make the report now, I suggest reading the forums rules regarding replying to ARs. Thank You :)

Reaction score
I wonder maybe you didnt upload demo because you know he was in the right?

Reaction score
Being a witness and being involved are two different things. The picture was taken after the video. I asked for his OOC to make the report now, I suggest reading the forums rules regarding replying to ARs. Thank You :)
i suggest you read the AR reporting guide requiring to have a "DEMO" and stop making players leave the server cause of your toxicity.

Reaction score
I wonder maybe you didnt upload demo because you know he was in the right?
I'm not going to upload my demo for someone who isn't involved. Furthermore, I'd like to ask that you stop replying to this as you were not directly involved. Lastly, I will not be replying to your replies anymore unless an admin instructs me to do so. Thank you!

Reaction score
I'm not going to upload my demo for someone who isn't involved. Furthermore, I'd like to ask that you stop replying to this as you were not directly involved. Lastly, I will not be replying to your replies anymore unless an admin instructs me to do so. Thank you!
Like i said i was involved and was there watching the whole thing but thats fine. This is why your helper got denied, and i hope it keeps getting denied nighttime is already slow on server you running everyone off makes it not fun for anyone.

Reaction score
Like i said i was involved and was there watching the whole thing but thats fine. This is why your helper got denied, and i hope it keeps getting denied nighttime is already slow on server you running everyone off makes it not fun for anyone.
Is this a 1.1 lol? What does his helper have to do with this? You're just being rude as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.