AR on nooni and maybe Al Capone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Atomic/Dylan Fielding
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Al Capone / Eirn Walker nooni / Stav
His/Her SteamID: N/A
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 5.3 raiding. These two users raided me and my friends at parker and died. After respawning, they came straight back to business (I'm assuming as brinch said nooni killed them 2 mins after there NLR was gone). Al capone tried to steal a car and nooni waited outside the base for them to come out. He shot both reece and tom then took all the drugs etc. I was also told that nooni made no attempt to give commands under gunpoint. This means nooni raided within 30 mins of dying. We had an admin sit with al capone as he was the only one left on the server. He said all he was doing was stealing the car he had nothing to do with the raid but I feel there is more too it as why would you come back to a base just after NLR to steal a car? I would like al capones point of view.
Normally I wouldn't make an AR for this but I really don't think Nooni isn't able to read the rules properly. I feel he doesn't seem to understand them at all. He felt that because he didn't use a bobbie, crowbar or bomb he wasn't raiding. This is something that has happened before he shot me unarmed in bazaar and once taken to a sit racxes had to tell him about 4 times that he broke the rules before he understood that he broke the rules.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://puu.sh/CVYrT/6019f56012.png
Tick: N/A
Will upload video of demo if need be.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted
It sems N0oni didnt fully understand what counts as a "raid".
After speaking to him and educating him about why this is against the rules, i have decided to only issue him with a warning.
There is no evidence of Al Capone entering the building, nor did he take anything from inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.