Ar on [PH] Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Philip Wood/Cardstarvipe
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Joe
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80922169
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Well we attempted to raid him but we failed and afterwards he posted a video of him defending his base as always but what i noticed is the concreet barrier that gave them a "big" advantage i honestly think this is a rulebreak of the rule 3.10

3.10 Realistically Prop Placement- Props must be placed realistically; for the placement of a prop to be deemed realistic, it must demonstrate that it can remain in its position without being frozen through the use of a Physics Gun; if done in a realistic fashion, exceptions can be made, but are specifically subject to an administrator’s discretion.

This clearly wasent the case here seen in picture number 2.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Pic 1:
f247486e029a2fd49e9f5c7b146cfd14.png

How could 2 wooden fences hold a concrete barrier up with that weight? The wood would easily break in real life

Pic 2
689ee706986812bbfd9f7238e1453cc0.png

As you can see the concrete barrier is completly in mid air supported by nobody or nothing.
And if it were to be undfrozen it would fall down immediately.

Next time u talk shit about us make sure you have a legit base xoxo

Original Video:

JRW

Reaction score
Great advantage, i mean u used it throughout the video many times (you blew it up, we couldn't use it at all, it was useless) and you forgot the meta game? And the reason in the set of pictures on the second part, is where you bombed are apartment, of course their floating, and you would say a great advantage as you died in the raid.

Reaction score
Pretty obliviously elaborate prop placement. Also, multiple areas where people couldn't fit through one abreast, without jumping, let alone 2 abreast. Big +SUPPORT.
b6b0115775941ac08fefdf1d306d9081.png

Two people can obviously fit through there, two abreast... Some people, come on...

Reaction score
Joe, you're bringing a bad image to our name man! But seriously, the fences would never hold up the concrete on their own like that. Please stop trying to avoid that fact.
3.10 Realistically Prop Placement- Props must be placed realistically; for the placement of a prop to be deemed realistic, it must demonstrate that it can remain in its position without being frozen through the use of a Physics Gun; if done in a realistic fashion, exceptions can be made, but are specifically subject to an administrator’s discretion.
Can we get a staff member to request that they show a demo of it being unfroze as @Eviction Notice suggested? They just told us they did in the comments on my post
d78bce5587cde1e0d40aecd4e5522594.png
If they were lying about that, it could be considered ban evasion, could it not?
Also, can the revenge rating please stop, these are all valid points, the only dumb comments have come from you @Joe. Don't even know why @R4ndomDude is spamming dumb ratings.

Reaction score
+Support.

b7f1d54851.jpg

d56a90a458.jpg

As seen in the pictures, there's nothing supporting the barricade.

Reaction score
User was warned for this post (1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour) -LordTyla
Ok @Reece this is the most <Whether it be true or not, do not use this word please> thing I've ever seen, even though you're an idiot, you should know this isn't allowed.
(I'm in a bad mood today)
If you're too stupid to understand it already, I'm giving this a huge +support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
For the sake of everyones alerts and to stop the spam, this thread will be locked until it will be dealt with. Thank you.

edit:tfw people can still comment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.