Status
Not open for further replies.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Человек-паук/Sophia Sanchez

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sir.Fusions/Alberto Carlos

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81900845

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player broke 3.4 as I stood and held at him. He saw the gun and directly pulled a Beneli M3 Super on me. After discussing it over OOC, he said it was some sort of gun glitch, but might be bullshit therefore I am making this AR.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!4l0wmTDS!TT2ThCXMAmmk22JiCZRQXvjJAl1DQgz_qD_PUFwTGKs
Tick: Unknown at the time.

Reaction score
I cba to see the demo but there is indeed a gun bug that may occur sometimes. You see the gun on your side being on attack stance but it actually isn't. If you do NOT see the "attack stance" text on top of your gun when you gp it then the bug has occurred. You can see it from the demo as well so look it up.

Reaction score
Right okay thanks for posting the AR. As i said to you there is a gun glitch as many people know, you may have seen your gun in attack stance however, on my screen i see it in passive. It sucks i know but it happens and i've dealt with it on many occasions
p.s I'll get the demo for you shortly
Sorry for the shitty video, after analyzing my demo it was either the gun glitch or it was a player model bug. the reason the demo is shitty because my numpad 1 is binded for record and that makes the footage go faster so i had to slow it down in Movie Maker hence why its really shitty quality, i hope its good enough for you lot to view.

And the gun goes into attack stance as i shoot and the reason you didn't shoot me is because your gun couldn't shoot to the bug i believe.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Basically what happened is that @Sophia Sanchez was running and the gun was like this:
2ebf4645a0.jpg

So when @Sir.Fusions pulled his weapon you weren't aiming it at him, and he had a chance to take @Sophia Sanchez out, -support.

Status
Not open for further replies.