Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name
: Bob bobov/ Google Chrome
His/Her Steam/In-game Name
: Henry Johnson/ Idk
His/Her SteamID
: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished
: He started randomly mugging me in public after he had thrown a bottle on my car intentionally and when I punched him 3 times he starts gping me and mugging me in front of the pub and courier npc where he could have easily been seen.
Evidence (Demo Required)
:
Tick
:

Reaction score
A video with audio would be great. Nevertheless, I'd like @Flark to tell me why he chucked a bottle at your car and tried mugging you.

Reaction score
It was an empty bottle, which is harmless to the car. You guys need to chill out a little not everything needs to be reported. The gun I had didn't even have a magazine in it so I couldn't do anything to him, unlike his friend who shot me 10 seconds later.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Irl If I threw a bottle on your car I don't think you would have reacted so positively I gave you couple of punches and was gonna leave you but you started pulling a gun out and mugging me

Reaction score
Irl? This server is nothing like irl you're delusional if you think it is. I see people all day breaking rules and doing things that would never be done irl. Stop taking it so seriously its a bottle.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Flark It's serious roleplay server for a reason if you do not want to be taking this server serious just quit and also about the people breaking rules or doing unrealistic stuff just report them or make Action Request as I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.