AR on some spaghetians from Black Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ♫JarredInator♫ / Jarred Donerino

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Need those logs yo

His/Her SteamID: No logs yo

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Video. Gang rolled up to boost themself whilst holding a 2 handed weapon. Gang then decided to open fire at us just because we had a guy with a gun running about. Then decided to open fire on an unarmed guy standing still. Gang decided to start wall banging us because clearly everyone in there was posing a threat. Then decided to a grand final complete illegal boost and to top it all off shot me because I was failing to comply to orders when afk.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: Timestamps are the logs like 5 minutes before I died at subs 1

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not only that your demo is pretty bad,it seems like your friends did have guns out that causing threat to the people outside the base.

Reaction score
1:39 we can open fire without warnings if we can see your are armed, thats how a raid works.
3:11 U were ordered to do things while u had weapon on your back, u didn't listen so u died.
ur defence was aids at the window 3 thin barriers standing against it? with another wood fence surfing in the air carrying your weight while u step on it? and the chain fence "On balcony" placement looked like something from darkrp? Also the 3 thin barriers placed on balcony wasn't supported in anyways.

Never have i ever meet anyone this salty over a raid they lost haha.

We didn't wallbang, they were shot though the window? We just saw a guy running around in your house with a ak-47 in attack stance? So we had the idea all of your guys were armed in a heavy base like this?

UPDATED
I also wanna point out i didn't boost anyone with a weapon in my hand, i was the guy with the pistol."U see me 1:14"

Last edited:

Leo

Reaction score
Being AFK is your fault not their's. They're not going to stop rping because you decided to go have a code 7. A man walking around with an AK47 in attack stance is 100% a reason for them to shoot so I'm not sure what you were thinking of there. Being fearful of their lives it's completely understandable that they may have accidentally shot people who were unarmed. They knew what they were getting themselves into, the average price for a suburbs house is 20k+. It is clear the people had money and could have been toting big guns. Common sense really. Why are you ignoring the fact that footsteps are a thing in perp, the man who wallbanged was right next to the wall meaning he would have clearly heard the footsteps and would have been able to locate the shots in the right place. This AR is pretty badly made....truly unorganized and there are no clear signs of rule breaking. And the demo doesn't clearly show that they boosted each other up with weapons out. Try again next time?

Reaction score
Not only that your demo is pretty bad,it seems like your friends did have guns out that causing threat to the people outside the base.

Unless we show a clear act of aggression towards your raid party you can't just start gunning people down simply because they're strolling about with a weapon. Otherwise you can just gun down anyone through the wall because yeah we saw they have guns out

3:11 U were ordered to do things while u had weapon on your back, u didn't listen so u died.

Obviously I can't when I've been AFK for the entire raid. Are you saying it's 3.4 because I went AFK in a base meaning there is a chance of me dying because some raiders are ordering me to do some stuff I can't perform because I'm not there?

We didn't wallbang, they were shot though the window?

So you're confirming by this both of your kills were caused by an illegal boost?

I also wanna point out i didn't boost anyone with a weapon in my hand, i was the guy with the pistol."U see me 1:14"

Please tell me how exactly do you think you can lift someone wielding a rifle without said person holding onto anything to keep him in balance on a low angle rooftop slope and maintaining a good enough accuracy in order to make it even worth to try?

Being AFK is your fault not their's.

Their's? So are you implying you were not part of this thus not being directly involved? Then why are you here? This is clearly not your thread then.

the average price for a suburbs house is 20k+. It is clear the people had money and could have been toting big guns.

In fact subs 1, being the most expensive, is only 8600. Not that it really matters because the house you own obviously has nothing to with the weaponry of the residents inside. Are you trying to tell me people that live in slums probably have no weapons?

. Why are you ignoring the fact that footsteps are a thing in perp, the man who wallbanged was right next to the wall meaning he would have clearly heard the footsteps and would have been able to locate the shots in the right place.

You have absolutely no idea how sound waves work but at this point that doesn't matter as Mclovin already confirmed both kills were made through the window.

truly unorganized and there are no clear signs of rule breaking.

I guess you are a very ignorant person then.

Never have i ever meet anyone this salty over a raid they lost haha.

At what point is it clear that I'm very salted over a lost raid?

I made a valid AR, gathered good evidence, pointed out what I thought was wrong with it so the staff team + the confronted party could reply and show their story so a conclusion can be made. Why is it that whenever someone does something the other party doesn't like it's instantly salt?

Reaction score
Unless we show a clear act of aggression towards your raid party you can't just start gunning people down simply because they're strolling about with a weapon. Otherwise you can just gun down anyone through the wall because yeah we saw they have guns out

So you want to tell me one of your friends run around with a loaded ak-47 in attack stance for fun?

Also "you can't just start gunning people down" what do you mean by that the unarmed guy wasn't even hit as it seems from your video POV. the guy that was running with an AK-47 loaded was the one getting shot at

Reaction score
pending2.png

Reaction score
Pending (Again)

Could a demo please be provided so we can identify who is who in the evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.