AR on Tony Morley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Al Capone / Eren Bingo
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ainsley / Tony Morley
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137767844
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He drove up ramp for no reason so my car got staged. Me, decimus and Liam lost our guns due to him doing that + my car getting staged.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: ^

Reaction score
You do not go the wrong way up a ramp putting yourself in the way of oncoming vehicles and risking your life purposefully, this is 3.4. wether or not you had code 3. read the rules...

Reaction score
Why didnt you just use ur sirens and lights so we would have heard and seen u

Reaction score
may I add to this that @Krinkles minge grabbed the weapon Benneli infront of an officer and medic - Mr Charms and Its angry muffin time and refused to give them back. you can check the logs this will confirm that he stored it. cant get evidence as I died, if you could request @Krinkles demo as he broke 3.4 by minge grabbing my wepon and storing it infront of a cop and medic. (cop was 2meteres in front of him and had a clear view all the time (cop is obviously new) - https://ibb.co/0G2T7SF

thankyou.

Reaction score
Accepted
I had a 911 call to go code 3 to lake my fps dropped i was trying to go to the lake but i coudlnt see shit well then i was just dead
@Nexus 2 Whereas I am not entirely convinced this was a result of lag, even if you had lagged and had the time to press 'D', you would've had time to hit your space bar as well. For this reason I have decided to accept the AR. That being said, I do not feel it is necessary to take any action. @Nexus 2 please drive properly and if you lag, slow down.

I have fixed the car and taken the Benelli M3 off @Krinkles. @THECRX is in posession of @Al Capone's Raging Bull as well as @Speedy's Machete.

Please make a report In-Game directed at me to retrieve your Benelli. No Refund Requests must be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.