AR on Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: curak/ N/A
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: wiki/ N/A
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_1:0:155779481
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 Rating system - A rating system is in place so people are able to express their views without having to post. Any malicious usage of this system, like targeting a user and rating their threads and/or posts negatively will result in the permission revoked with no chance of appeal.

Wiki keeps rating al my reaction dumb, she even does on closed threads. According to me this is wiki targetting me! On the last picture you see Wiki disagreeing my reaction on a thread that got closed april 7th this year...

19 out of 27 dumb reactions are from Wiki

EDIT: The reason i'm only posting this now is because i had enough of wiki rating everything dumb, I thought wiki would stop but as you see the last one, the disagree was today and it was on a thread that was closed almost two weeks ago.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
You’re supposed to use the built in forum profile report feature, this AR will be closed but copy and paste your evidence into the forum report and someone will deal with it

Reaction score
Unfortunately friend, I have broken no rules. You fail to notice that these are all on different dates apart from the ones where there is 2 on one day. I see no more than two in one day. xd

Reaction score
thank you! i didn't know i could report someone's profile!

Reaction score
the fact is you rate everything i post negative, you couldn't rate more of my posts since i don't post so often.

Reaction score
Also if you notice most of these are either from you arguing over dumb shit or you applying for orgs, its dumb ahahahahahhahaha

Reaction score
Not my fault you post dumb stuff is it? I get dumb rated alot you don't see me crying hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.