AR on youseff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ICEKILLER_99 Jack Richards
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Youseff - unknown.
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72444764
Why Should This Player Be Punished:Random car bomb
Evidence (Demo Required):

M

Reaction score
@ZecrazyScotsman if you do not specify a reason next time you're active on the forum, it will be assumed that you didn't have one.

Reaction score
I Did This As I Had Been Called By Bojing Stating That Jack Killed Patrick A Good Friend Of Mine, I Wanted Revenge And That Is Why I Car Bombed Him. They Also Started To Shoot At My ORG And Attempt To Steal Stuff I Also Took This Into Account As I Didnt Die.

@Chris
@ShadowJoey

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
I Did This As I Had Been Called By Bojing Stating That Jack Killed Patrick A Good Friend Of Mine, I Wanted Revenge And That Is Why I Car Bombed Him. They Also Started To Shoot At My ORG And Attempt To Steal Stuff I Also Took This Into Account As I Didnt Die.

@[L²:RP] ICEKILLER_99
Are you happy with the reason?

Reaction score
i know i should post but i need say this:
as i was with @ZecrazyScotsman at that time of the car bomb and the time off him shooting at my org and trying to kill us way to many times with thought we will take Revenge so yes everything Scotsman said is true and we have 4 people to prove it was. the reason for them trying to kill us is @KILLER came to us and then join are org. so this AR shouldnt off been posted because he full well knew why this car bomb happened
Thank you
Gimic Outttt

Reaction score
So, @Chris ,First of all I died before @ZecrazyScotsman car bombed me,and Bojing knew that as they were the reason I died also Patrick threatened us so I killed him.So therefore I see this as some kind of nlr breakage.

Status
Not open for further replies.