Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mitch Johnsen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name
: Cloe.
His/Her SteamID: Unkown name is reinstate slavery And @jammi
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
reinstate slavery Told someone that we had killed @Super_ With a car bomb which we definitly didnt. Those people then went after my friend and killed him. After that they came after me and killed me and 2 friends. She had claimed to have dna of us killing Super which isnt true as logs said that @Slayerduck Killed him.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://plays.tv/video/5ceb42ae19dc97cbe9/clip-1
@GraveDinosaur

Last edited:

Deleted member 7533

super went into slums, then there was an explosion. You and your 3 or 4 friends followed after the explosion, started shooting in the apartment, and killed cops afterwards. To anyone watching, it looked like you killed super. If not, then it’s a misunderstanding. I never claimed anyone had DNA on thanov killing super, however the medic did say that there was DNA on thanov killing a cop. If you’re going to post a demo, post about all 10 minutes of the footage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Jammi told you said that you claimed to have dna. I think you should have investigated some more before just randomly shooting us. If I remember myself good I also gotten a warning for that. we lost alot of stuff because you guys were killing hungry and not thinking to investigate some further from the beggining. Also, If you have no proof of us killing super, why kill us in the first place?

Deleted member 7533

I don’t really have anything to say! If you don’t want to lose guns, why run into a building after It’s just exploded? And then kill cops?
It’s really strange to me, that’s all. I’m gonna let staff handle it from here :)

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
What you are saying doesnt aprove your actions and the actions of your org members, we were being chased by cops and we killed them. It doesnt justify the reason your friends killed us. If you want to kill other people make sure you are 100% sure and dont rdm ;) we were so bussy that we werent even aware of the explosion. Like i said, first investigate before you kill someone. If you are not sure at all then dont even start killing other people ;) .

Deleted member 7533

yikes, never even shot anyone lol... and I’m not in their org :p

Reaction score
We dont need to send footage of that situation as there is logs of not being involved in that situation. The person who killed me and thanov claimed that you said there was DNA

Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you for making an action request.

Can you please upload the full evidence for this situation again, the current video has been removed.

You have 48 hours to do this.

Thanks.​

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Hello,

This action request has been denied due to insufficient evidence that would be able to prove beyond a doubt that any user has broken server rules.

If you have any questions regarding this AR, don’t hesitate to contact me on the forums through a PM.

Thank you.​

Status
Not open for further replies.