AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mitch Johnsen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: IDK
His/Her SteamID: Dont know ( FatGeorge)
Why Should This Player Be Punished: i was standing at the storage then i just get shot.
Evidence (Demo Required):

@McGlinchy

Reaction score
Thanov and his little mates decided to box me @JER on the highway and lob a molotov on our car which would of killed JER If he didn't have stims so we found them all at storage and took em all out.

I'll get a video give me an hour

Reaction score
As you will see in the video, @draftking was driving the Mercedes and initially rammed me in order for his friends to be able to box me in and Molotov me. Then there you were at subs storage with the rest of them.

Reaction score
@Kenty Oh right thought you were talking about my vid. Nah we didnt actually know cops were chasing as you can see they were far behind and only caught up because we stopped, had no idea was looking ahead to kill them lot.

Reaction score
Just like to mention that I ran George over like 1 sec after he shot the other guy, which then led to a mini-shootout and I think we responded to a 911 call moments before. We also saw the 5 cars hitting each other etc prior to this. Also, didn't you kill the guys on City Bridge either before/after this?

Reaction score
But were you involved? Did you chase him? What role did you have in this?

Reaction score
Denied

Judging by the evidence and the things that has been explained here, it looks as though you were in fact involved in moltovoing this, weather this was actually throwing the molotov or assisting the person molotoving dosent matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.