AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Islexic/Artur Bean
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ALOO89/Leonard Mayfair
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_1:0:169228602
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 was told to stop harassing and following me while I had a bat out and continued following and harrasing me. Evidently putting his life at risk for no reason.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
i cant see where did i harass you + i harassing is not good reason to make some one die soon i dont see any reason make me go away when you didnt have any reason to hit me

add (it end by your death)

Reaction score
Sorry boss but have to disagree with u a bit here, irl if ur harassing someone and they pull a bat and threaten to kill you, you aren’t going to keep following and fucking with that person

Reaction score
3.4 definitely does apply to bats. I'd say it's reasonable for hit assume that he wasnt going to get batted down for walking behind someone but he still should have avoided it if possible which it definitely was.

Reaction score
Leonard shouldnt have gone after him again but Tbh, although who said he was going after him? He told him to leave he wanted to go to bazaar and he took that route, He didnt say anything to him it was 2 seconds of walking that way and he got beaten up. Which is very exessive. And earlier he kept harassing me at bazaar which is a different situation. But he kept harassing me as i punched him once he beat me up for it. which is also very exessive. Then also in another AR he shoots someone who he THINKS shot at officer while he might was transporting. Islexic breaks 2.5 alot. conclusion leonard took the route to whereever he went to that way maybe or followed him but a bat being pointed at you to leave isnt a threat to your life. Since what someone told me. If you get hit by a bat you can run away easily, and a pistol you can't run away because you can still be shot from a distance, And a bat takes alot of hits to kill someone. And all of this lead into his own death. But ngl i also thought bats apply to 3.4 but i got told they don't once. Dont remember who tho.

Reaction score
@Zexinity You can absolutely run away after you've been hit as youre no longer risking being hit if u run if they're hitting you anyways, but you're risking your life by running straight up behind a guy that has already attacked you just because they've put their weapon away for a few seconds.

Personally I wouldn't punish Leonard as there was really no reason for him to be attacked, but at the same time he did still continue to walk along besides someone who had already threatened him rather than moving to safety, so IDK.

At least him making this AR shows that he clearly knows that he broke 3.4 in the AR he made on Bryon, as he's made an AR on someone for doing the same thing as he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.