AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: LP7K / Richard James
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Moon / Al Capone
His/Her SteamID: In Video
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 By going inside a hostage situation and killing the hostage taker. After start shooting at cops for no reason
Evidence (Demo Required): https://streamable.com/31fks
Tick:

Reaction score
Are you mad well I can't refund ur 5mins and there won't be a reason for me to do so anyways here we go again ya one fookin salty man.idk what hostage s(h)it u had there we saw a guy in subs armed we decided to rush in and then he had his gun in his hands so we had to kill him and murder is liable 10years in jail which is completely fine and reasonably enough to shoot cops mr."had no reason to shoot btw".but then @Al Capone went and talked to you officers that's when I decided to use him as the deceive and started to shoot you all I don't see how any of us broke 3.4 smh bye.

@Al Capone look at my fookin peek m8 insta dropped that cop

Reaction score
"We saw a guy in subs armed we decided to rush in" what are you the extra SWAT team we called in for:laughcry:

Reaction score
Free gun for my storage not to mention the KD boost @Daigestive
I don't see the problem of rushing in a place you're raiding regardless if he's armed or not that's not how 3.4 works anyway

Reaction score
tbh that was kinda dumb, you litterally had no reason whatsoever to run in there and ruin the whole RP sit. You wouldn't do that shit in real life like cmon????

Reaction score
I legit don't know what you lot on about but it's quite sad ngl you lost you cry you make an AR PLPD 2k19 ftw. grow up it's always like this with cops main lose one shootout and insta go to perpheads.com and make salty AR do some crime rp.what's wrong with raiding a guy who's armed then killing cops? "3.4" for you btw

Reaction score
Agree we were about to give Tony the "money" he asked for

Let's see what he refered up there shall we "money" I guess you weren't planning to give anyone money were you more likely start a shootout yourselves when he has a "hostage" or whatever anyways and then you say I'm "mr.want to shoot shit up all the time" go momcri kids all I remember is I shot an armed guy whilst raiding him and afterwards killed cops when the timing was perfect gl with this salty AR wasted already enough of my time #CantWinThemARThem l8b

Reaction score
Good for you to find the server rules you newcomer might want to re read 3.4 delusional idiot

Reaction score
@Moon You literally told us you "killed him" come on bro lol? "shot an armed guy whilst raiding him" Raiding unowned house with cops outside:laughcry::laughcry: I'm sorry but you need to reread what you wrote

Reaction score
first off, we already paid the man. secondly, he had the hostage with him... so clearly were not gonna just ignore that fact, so there was a reason for us to have our guns out. What YOUR not understanding is that you and your crew or whatever rolled up to a place that was surrounded by A LOT of police officers and yall just gon run up in there with guns and shit... DO YOU NOT SEE WHATS WRONG WITH THAT??? thats like me fucking pulling up at the police station walking in the front door with a AK in my hand and tell them "Oh im a undercover SWAT officer" or sum bullshit. knowing that the officers either gonna shoot first then ask questions later or just hold me up at gun point and telling me to put it down. so clearly what you did was indeed putting your life at risk sir.

Reaction score
Pending,

Can you upload some more credible evidence that shows the full situation, because right now we have a video of Al Capone standing in a doorway for a minute.

Please provide this within 24 hours or this will be closed.

Being Reviewed with @SpaceShots + @Yoghurt

Status
Not open for further replies.