AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: aloo89/leonard
His/Her Steam/In-game: Benny/idk
His/Her SteamID
:STEAM_0:1:75696596
Why Should This Player Be Punished: drive in the wrong side of the rood make my car get wreck + lose my m4 with full mag and comp + breaking 3.4 by driving in the wrong side of the road
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
If you would like to explain the situation fully that would be nice, You decided to GP a cop that was pulling you over for a traffic stop (You are not wanted at all) and you decide to drive off, the cop chases you as normal and you get out and GP him and we were told over the radio you were roughly between intersection and the ramp. Since a cops life is in danger I took the precautions to travel on the wrong side to maybe knock you off your feet or stop you in your tracks, I also don't appreciate the threats of

[Help] ALOO89: who crash in to my car i hope you say your name and you refund me other way im makeing AR

In final you didn't have a reason to GP any of the cops which is also 3.4?

I think this should be more of a AI than an AR but correct me if I'm wrong.

Reaction score
sadly if he makes an IA. The IA gonna get accepted. Its not allowed for a cop to break traffic laws at all costs.

Reaction score
who said that (I threats you) i told you to not make the Problem more big

anyway after we gp the officer we let him go we didnt do anytheng it was mess understand if the officer want to make AR he can + i i didnt her him talking in raido saying hes geting gp mabe you are metagameing

if you think i break 3.4 by scaiping i was going to jail + 6 years for the laws that i break

Reaction score
you weren't going to jail for 6 it was just a traffic stop? you spoke to brad ingame and he confirmed to you that hew did say his life was in danger and that you were near intersection.

Reaction score
it was 12.12 12.11 12.2 7.6

anyway i didnt make AR on the other guy i made it on you bc you drive in the wrong side of the rood

Reaction score
Accepted, driving on the wrong side of the highway should only be acceptable if your life is in imminent danger and it is the only option, as this not only puts your life in danger, but anyone who is driving normally on the right side too.

Benny will receive a warning for 3.4 and 4.1 and you may make a refund request.

Status
Not open for further replies.