Arnott's Party Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
913b07dc0d.jpg

Interested in becoming an employee at APC? If so, drop me an email and we can try and arrange something. Employees at APC are part-time workers, they are only called upon work if there is a booked party, so they can be in another organisation if they wish. The amount of pay depends on what package the party was and how long the employee worked.

Manager: Steven ARNOTT
Assistant Manager: VACANT

Senior Employee: VACANT

Employee: VACANT

Who are we?

Looking for a celebration party that you will never forget? Well, howabout booking your party with Arnott's Party Co! We offer a range of different packages which will suit you. All of our services are provided by employees that have had hours on end of experience and will provide the best service in Paralake, that's guaranteed.

What services do we provide?

As previously stated, we provide a number of packages which should hopefully appeal to you. The way we charge is simple, you just have to pay the whole sum in advance and book a date and time, no extra fees or hidden costs, so stay calm!

Tier 1:

Price: $20,000

What is included:
  • A fully laid out party table, you are able to choose what party food is available for your guests. This is where the celebration will happen.
  • A Suburban House which is fully furbished out with party related furniture.
  • Security provided by Paralake Security.
  • Music and a big TV with whatever you want played on it.
  • Crow's Dice, Isaac Crow himself will come down and set up his gambling area.
  • An area where presents will be placed, also guarded by a peacekeeper.
  • A constant supply of alcohol and food for all of your guests*
Tier 2:

Price: $10,000

What is included:
  • A fully laid out party table, you are able to choose what party food is available for your guests. This is where the celebration will happen.
  • Music and a normal sized TV with whatever you want played on it.
  • Security provided by Paralake Security.
  • Crow's Dice, Isaac Crow himself will come down and set up his gambling area.
  • An area where presents will be placed.
Tier 3:

Price: $7,500

What is included:
  • Music.
  • An area where presents will be placed.
* = to my own discretion.

Public Party Dates

Some people decide to have their parties open to the public, if that is the case, they will get added to this list so everyone is able to see it in advance of it happening. All the dates and time are GMT+0

DATES:

Date:
Time:
Tier:
Note:

Interested in our services?

If you would like to inquire about our services or you do want to book a party with us, please contact me by email or cellphone, all of my details are listed below.

Name: Steven ARNOTT.
Email address: [email protected]
(Forum PM)
Cell Phone number: #545-6713 (Not always available so emailing might be easier.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE ONLY POST ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR A
RECOMMENDATION, THANKS A LOT!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Needed for my party on the 5th march (today) however I want my party this Sunday at like 6pm m9 tier 1 ofc. Ty bby xoxo

Reaction score
I have a recommendation:

Bob Marley Tier.
All you do is talk about weed, then you leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.