Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
ff59010370.png

'nuff said,

Reaction score
ddos is bad.

mmkay, don't ddos.

anyway, y u put dis in server ban request if posted in shout box.

at least use formatttt

Last edited:
Reaction score
During the long shoutbox conversation, Garrett was disrespectful throughout the entire thing, and appeared to attempt at creating problems.
No matter who you are, there is a point of which you 'break', and would say something like Ayjay has done.
As Garrett aggravated Ayjay, and caused him to respond with "If I had your IP I'd DDoS you", I do not believe Ayjay should be punished at one point. It is an almost proven fact, that if someone managed to act stupid over longer durations of time, someone will get mad. (And this is not to disrespect, as Garrett did act really stupid)

Here's a few images of Garrett aggravating Ayjay:
ab2a5b96688c1cc56a11e9275fab4798.png

056d81da1b6cf3f3a63ce683ba3cd967.png

2484555cd4ce6977a25b1ec0530cd58a.png

I'm sure there's a lot more, though.

Also, this thread shouldn't even exist. As you said Garrett, you're not afraid of Ayjay. And if you're not afraid, you should take it like a man. Let's see if you actually get DDoS'd.

Ayjay

Reaction score
You know for a fact that I didn't aim anything towards you until you told me to fuck of; thus breaking 1.1 - Stop acting like a kid and grow up. I did nothing to offend you prior to you telling me to fuck off.

Trande

Another #fuckoff situation, hue. Change your priorities in real-life, if you think he's serious.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Considering the amount of dumb ratings you have on your post, it seems to me that the community agrees that this entire ban request is absolutley stupid and you're meerly doing it for attention.

I did not break 1.1 until you did, as Swiper refused to ban you from the shoutbox.
If little DDoS threats over the internet makes you cry, then you really need to grow up.

I'd also like to point out that the reason I said the thing about the DDoS, was because the guy who made this post (Whatever his name is) said to Alex 'are you threatening to DDoS me' as me and Alex were talking about a stresser in the chat and the guy who made this post seemed to think it was pointed at him like the pathetic person he is.

Reaction score
Both players should be punished for their acts. Garret was very immature and rude to AyJay, although AyJay is known as a calm guy, I dont see why he would threat to ddos. Everyone has a breaking point, I guess it was just anger building up and let off by one big thing, other then small insults here and there, which arent supposed to happen aswell, but still arent worse then a ddos threat. Ive been threatned once on some darkRP an year ago, the guy was a donor (100$, complete scam), was a member of the server for an year or so, and got permabanned. Rules are rules, they should be followed. I dont see anyone getting any 'let offs', but as much as this is very immature from both sides, something by the staff team should accure to solve this.

Trande

If you aggravate people the logical response is an insult, atleast on the internet, especially on the shoutbox. You're obviously trying to have the last word by getting AyJay into trouble for something which isn't serious at all. Honestly, you just ruin your reputation, which is kinda sad, because you're a nice guy.

You asked for it, you got it. End of story. Shouldn't be considered. -support

Ayjay

Reaction score
I'd also like to point out the fact that Garrett accused me of making DDoS theats even before I said what I did within his screenshot, he has some weird obsession with DDoS.

I feel that this entire situation has gone out of hand and it's going back to when me, @Chrissy and @Trande had a situation like this. This post was only made for attention, Garrett - And the only reason I reacted like I did and called you names is because for one you told me to "fuck off" and for another you accused me of "threatening to DDoS you" - I then reacted by calling you names back and then actually saying that I would DDoS you; you said within the chat that you weren't scared of me so why are you so afraid of me DDoSing you? Of course I wouldn't do it, I mean; where would I get your IP? You're clearly making this post in the name of absolute hypocrisy and the fact that you want some sort of attention.

I'm not trying to offend you, but I don't start fights. I finish them.

Reaction score
Please follow the right template: rekt

Your Steam/In-game Name:
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
How about we remove the shoutbox or start enforcing the rules on there and stop the banter.

Reaction score
Both of you should of acted your age and dealt with it properly, both of you were making empty threats and there was no need for it. You both should of got the message every time the shoutbox was being pruned. No further action will be taken, so how about we just leave it there?

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.