back from like a 4 month holiday.

Reaction score
Hello everyone i am back from my 4-5 month holiday.
as you may not know i do mainly play as police, i am shy on the radio so you may need to push me forwards to speak on the radio if you are my partner.
i am hoping to be dispatch so it will be helpful if you do get me to talk on the radio more often.
if i haven't seen you before hello im ExpertJsadra, I'm British, i am 13-14 i do put different ages on my profile just because i dont want people just coming up to me saying shit like "omg your a kid, your a squeaker" all that messed up stuff.
i think no matter what your age is you should make sure they have a great time and try to atleast talk to them and think "hey that guy is cool, he wont piss me off or anything"
so yeah i am 13-14 i hope to see you all around the streets of paralake and if you don't know my name it is Jake Simon, but if you do see me make sure to come say hello and maybe we can talk for a bit!
sorry if you guys dont feel like 'kids' should be here but its an enjoyable place for me and whenever i need to take time off of teamspeak developing or any server management i sorta just hang out here!
hope you guys enjoyed my first impressions.
add me on steam if you like: ExpertJsadra
see you around!

Last edited: