Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @ᴱᴸᴸᴵᴱ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Delta_Duckiedo
Your Roleplay Name: Ling Lee
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150282692

Why were you punished?: 3.4, 3.8, 3.9 - User continued to build defenses against the rules after being told it was against the rules, got sent the guide and had a report made with him. He also refused to comply under gunpoint which ended up in his death. Didn't respond to report NITRP properly

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am new to this server and have been really enjoying it. I have spent multiple hours trying to learn the different mechanics of the game. I started doing the achievements, became a medic, and started learning more ways to make money. I watched the how to video on how to base because I learned that is one of the best ways to make money on the server. I have been basing for a couple of days now and have been raided with no problem. Today while I was in my base I was randomly banned I believe because of someone raiding me earlier today where I did not comply due to being a new player and not knowing the full server rules. I was also banned for improper basing but did not get an admin scene because of this I just got straight up banned. I know there was a report in the F6 menu but I still need to get use to that as a new player. I am used to GTA where if you do something you are called to an admin scene. I have been grinding so I would like some consideration.

You fail to mention anything about you trying to log on to another account which got auto-banned. Make a new appeal with this in mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back