Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @ᴱᴸᴸᴵᴱ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Delta_Duckiedo
Your Roleplay Name: Ling Lee
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150282692

Why were you punished?: 3.4, 3.8, 3.9 - User continued to build defenses against the rules after being told it was against the rules, got sent the guide and had a report made with him. He also refused to comply under gunpoint which ended up in his death. Didn't respond to report NITRP properly (Also responding to my last appeal about joining on an alt account)

Why should this appeal be considered?: Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @ᴱᴸᴸᴵᴱ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Delta_Duckiedo
Your Roleplay Name: Ling Lee
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150282692

Why were you punished?: 3.4, 3.8, 3.9 - User continued to build defenses against the rules after being told it was against the rules, got sent the guide and had a report made with him. He also refused to comply under gunpoint which ended up in his death. Didn't respond to report NITRP properly

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am new to this server and have been really enjoying it. I have spent multiple hours trying to learn the different mechanics of the game. I started doing the achievements, became a medic, and started learning more ways to make money. I watched the how to video on how to base because I learned that is one of the best ways to make money on the server. I have been basing for a couple of days now and have been raided with no problem. Today while I was in my base I was randomly banned I believe because of someone raiding me earlier today where I did not comply due to being a new player and not knowing the full server rules. I was also banned for improper basing but did not get an admin scene because of this I just got straight up banned. I know there was a report in the F6 menu but I still need to get use to that as a new player. I am used to GTA where if you do something you are called to an admin scene. I have been grinding so I would like some consideration.

Additional Information: As for me joining the alt, my girlfriend made that steam account today to play alongside with me on the server. I thought to help get her started and grind on her account while I waited for a reply or got unbanned. I was not trying to maliciously join and also kind of knew I was going to get banned. (The reason why were on the same network is because our pc setups our literally side by side each other)

to add I would also really appreciate the unban as I would have to refund the game and buy the game again for her once I'm unbanned on my account

Wait a few days before reappealing, the alt account also doesn’t really make sense, don’t try to go on a new account if you’re currently banned. You will have to prove that the second account is not you once your ban is up for that account to be unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back