Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @@ᴱᴸᴸᴵᴱ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Delta_Duckiedo
Your Roleplay Name: ling lee
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150282692

Why were you punished?: 3.4, 3.8, 3.9 - User continued to build defenses against the rules after being told it was against the rules, got sent the guide and had a report made with him. He also refused to comply under gunpoint which ended up in his death. Didn't respond to report NITRP properly (Also responding to my last appeal about joining on an alt account)

Why should this appeal be considered?: i'm sorry for continuing this and I know you stated to respond in a couple of days but I don't understand how I would ever get around my girlfriend wanting to play. The name of the account is called sierranick420 my name being nick and hers sierra She plays on an old laptop of mine on the same network and now I no longer now can refund the game that I got her to play on this specific server with me. I see people getting banned for VDM and RDM i was just trying to learn the game and get her to actually play a game with me. I would like to prove further to get this account unbanned because I can't return it now and I am not waiting for myself to get unbanned to go through the process of her getting unbanned when you could log us both on at the same time to see the authenticity of both accounts.

Additional Information: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14Al0DOIzCBdhO0gxoGrH_aI8SD2nyM3v/view?usp=sharing

do you not understand I can wait a week, my girlfriend account got perm banned. I spent money for gmod so she can play with me?

"You will have to prove that the second account is not you once your ban is up for that account to be unbanned"

Literally what I said from your last appeal, it's already been denied and I told you to wait a few days. It's not my fault you bought garry's mod on a new account and then tried to play it for your supposed girlfriend, is it?

Back