Ban Apology (1.6, 3.11. The player prop pushed another car on purpose, lied to me in the sit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @1.6, 3.11. The player prop pushed another car on purpose, lied to me in the sit.
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: elementhreal
Your Roleplay Name: i forgot
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:764397823

Why were you punished?: [-Core-] Daan

Why should this appeal be considered?: hey so the situation is that i was having a couch because there where no admins online and i had to stop the fire so not the whole bazaar shop would burn down after this situation my couch was back on the ground again which then my friend put onto his own blue car. next i picked up the couch and i put it infront of my friend for him to sit on it which made me hit a car. i can see why you could think this would me on purpose however i am very new to the pshygun mechanics and just recently got gmod and it wasnt my intention to do this. when i tried saying this in the sit you called me a liar which offended me because i was genuantly sorry for my actions but it wasnt with bad intent. but i see how this ruined peoples game play and thats why i have decided to make an apoligy i left the clip in additional information. i see that this was unrealistic however i feel like i saved the whole bazaar by doing this so i hope i can be forgiven. (there where no admins online at the time of saving the bazaar)

Additional Information: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iSp1qOs1ZI2BmuTNO?invite=cr-MSxreE8sMjgwMDMwMDI2LA

id like to add that i take roleplay very serious and me and my group are making very decorated houses and we report everyone that breaks the rules.

The video u posted has nothing to do with what happened. The reason I told you that you weren’t telling the truth. Is because you made the movement to prop push the car, which failed because ur prop went out of range, and then u successfully did it, pushing said car. You can make a dispute if you disagree with the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back