Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: 3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Months

Your Steam Name: bide_fuze
Your Roleplay Name: Joel Gerald
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:713563728

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 4.1 - As a Road crew worker ran over multiple people.

Why should this appeal be considered?: this is one of the last good rp servers on gmod im sorry for what i did. but i do believe i need another chance i won't mess around like this at that level ever agian. i have got a fresh review on the rules. i understand now why i should not have done that. very dumb of me my apology to the man i ran over im am sorry. and to the admins time that i have wasted. it took me a while to grasp this server and now that i have it feels great. i want to train to become a cop. and someday an admin.

Additional Information: i was driving to a call (tow truck) when i noticed my gas was running low. as I pulled into the station something or someone flinging me. I went flying right into a group of cars. parked at the bazaar one glitched and landed on the roof. men came out of a gang?? Maybe but they had guns and wanted revenge my truck was shot 7 times 9 at most. as it rained bullets i reversed my truck and then floored it into one of them shortly after i succumbed to my gun wounds. i woke up to an admin. saying he watched my GoPro footage and saw me ramming cars and humans. it was self-defense i was going to die anyways so why not got out with a bang? my gmod avatar had nothing to live for. so please this server is gold im sorry i won't do that any time soon. but didint have to shoot me right away. i respect the admin who helped me realize i should look over the rules and why i should not do what i did that day. i know have looked over the rules and have a better understanding of this server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

We feel you should serve more of your ban before we consider unbanning you due to the nature of the rule break. @3izu

Status
Not open for further replies.