Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: 3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Charger
Your Roleplay Name: Mike Gray
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:513406228

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Blew up a bazaar shop for seemingly no reason, no Intention to roleplay.

Why should this appeal be considered?: My friend told me you could hit gas cans to make them explode and said that he saw someone else do it at the bazaar. I didn't know this wasn't allowed as my friend saw someone else do it in the bazaar, I only thought this action would lead to a in-game arrest and not a ban. At the time of the ban, the admin told me I had been warned for something similar previously but I did not have a account registered on the forums and did not know how or where to check the warns. I thought when I blew up a bazaar shop that it was allowed as last time I blew something up I didn't see the warning and so I thought it was something the police would arrest me for if caught. I apologize and hope you can understand my point of view and where I was coming from when I did this thinking it was allowed, I will make sure to read over the rules and can promise this won't happen again.

Additional Information: I'm new to the server and still learning how most rules work, I know this is not a complete excuse for what I did but I hope you can still take this appeal into account.

Back