Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: shaman
Your Roleplay Name: Doktor Giggletouch
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66428118

Why were you punished?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I understand the gravity of the issue, I want to apologize. It's my first time playing GMod in four years, I thought it would be fun to run an aimbot. I understand how this damages the community, and in writing this appeal I have found that Perpheads is actually a really dedicated community, and I understand how cheating impacts this. I agree that my offence is bannable, I have played the server for more or less 40 minutes, but I would like to be considered back. I am seasoned enough to understand the gravity of my actions, and I genuinely want to be able to enjoy this server, as it is probably the best in there is for rp. What I did was short-sighted and pointless and although punishment is logical and exemplary I would like to ask for a chance to actually enjoy the server and what it has to offer. I apologize to the officer for impacting their gameplay like this, as well as everyone else's. With no anticheat embedded, community punishment is the only way to keep cheats under control, and I would very much rather not be a part of the problem. Thank you for your time.

Hi.

You were barely just banned, most cheating bans aren’t going to be considered until 1 year has past.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back