Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: I simp for Moa <3
Your Roleplay Name: I forgot
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104486157

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2, 2.5, 3.16 - User had shot someone for no justified reason, then proceeded to immediately go AFK whilst sat down on a bench, then proceeded to use a homophobic slur. More harsh ban considering they've just came off a 2 month ban.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to start by apologizing to the people I insulted, I don't know what I was thinking and since then I have changed and I see how childish it was of me.
I was having a bad day and for some reason I decided it would be a good idea to join the server and fuck around, this will not happen anymore and I have decided to actually play on the server and roleplay.
Some friends of mine has recently started playing again so it would be great to give it another go.
When I am unbanned if its after this appeal or after I have waited out the ban, I will change my ways of playing on the server and take it seriously.
The server has a great community and I miss being apart of it.
I hope you will consider this appeal. :)

Reaction score

The list of reasons as to why this appeal is being denied is laughably long. Notably, you haven't actually bothered to apologise for the brunt of the behaviour that you were banned for, nor have you put any more than a few minutes' worth of effort into this appeal. You also haven't addressed the fact that you were previously banned for similar, disgusting behaviour (which expired a pathetic two days before you received this ban). We do not believe your behaviour has or will change(d) in such a short amount of time, nor do you deserve a chance to prove it.

@A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.