Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: maulgod
Your Roleplay Name: samantha hartley
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:436967161

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: No intention to role-play, molotoving a business shop for no justified reason, stated to me that they wanted to reduce their friends sentence so they destroyed their drug lab, although they are not friends with them at all and the drugs were already gone out of the planters.

Why should this appeal be considered?: im sorry about being toxic i was in a bad place back then and not ready to really roleplay now i would like to just enjoy playing the server if you can forgive me. i have been reading the rules, considering what I've done wrong and i believe after this long time that I'm a changed person, that ive learnt from my actions and more importantly, ready to not break rules. i know what I've it done wrong and why was wrong and i am ready to differ my ways and hopefully come back. i do apologise for my actions and will take steps in the future in order to prevent further metagaming in the future.

A1L

Reaction score
Are you able to confirm then that you had malicious intentions when molotoving those shops just to cause problems? Also you were only permanently banned due to the fact you failed to provide demos, if you’re willing to apologise and confirm this, I am willing to lower the ban from permanent

Reaction score
is that a trap as in you would lower it to 999 years instead of permanent because thats kind of what that reply feels like a trick of some kind?

Reaction score
Are you able to confirm then that you had malicious intentions when molotoving those shops just to cause problems? Also you were only permanently banned due to the fact you failed to provide demos, if you’re willing to apologise and confirm this, I am willing to lower the ban from permanent
as i recall i was prevoked into doing it by being shot but yes i admit it i did it because i wanted to and i appologize and dont make any excuses

Reaction score
yeah they pointed a gun at me theatened me and shot me in the legs

Reaction score
so can i be unbanned now i admitted that i did it because i wanted to and apologized or was this a trap?

A1L

Reaction score
yeah they pointed a gun at me theatened me and shot me in the legs

It still doesn't make sense to me as in the logs, there is nothing suggesting you were shot/caused to bleed at Puffer Mart or by the people who owned Puffer Mart. Do you still have your demos or no?

Reaction score
no i deleted stuff to download ark lol so can i get unbanned i have been banned for ages already

A1L

Reaction score
no i deleted stuff to download ark lol so can i get unbanned i have been banned for ages already

Just give me a proper response, as like I'm saying the logs doesn't match up with what you're saying, all I want to know is if you just randomly molotoved the shops or if you're just lying from before.

Reaction score
i already said i did it because i wanted to not because of them what more do you want lol

A1L

Reaction score
i already said i did it because i wanted to not because of them what more do you want lol

You are confusing me, you are responding saying that they pointed a gun at you and threatened you, but logs show different, so you are confusing me if you are actually admitting you did it for no reason or sticking to your original story that is making no sense to me

Reaction score
i said i did it because i wanted to lol your trolling me arent u

A1L

Reaction score
you're trolling me, just simply answer the question, are you lying about them shooting you or not? You say you did it cause you wanted to, wanted to what for no reason or for the reason you keep on providing that seems false?

Reaction score
you're trolling me, just simply answer the question, are you lying about them shooting you or not? You say you did it cause you wanted to, wanted to what for no reason or for the reason you keep on providing that seems false?
i said i did it because i wanted to not because they shot me how doesnt that answer your question?

A1L

Reaction score
i said i did it because i wanted to not because they shot me how doesnt that answer your question?

Your answer just doesn’t makes no sense to me, like i said I’m willing to lower it but you’re not answering it properly at the same time, they didn’t shoot you so I’m asking if you’re lying or you have some evidence to back that up

Reaction score
well someone did lol but im not bothered at all unban me or dont your choice

A1L

Reaction score
well someone did lol but im not bothered at all unban me or dont your choice

Only person you were shot by was a cop, I’m not going to bother trying to ask more questions as it seems like it’s hard to even ask you a simple question, I will however reduce your ban to 6 months so you will be unbanned automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.