Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: ClumsySpyTTV
Your Roleplay Name: Sheamus Macklin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81746803

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.5 - User had another player killed because they made a 'falsified' complaint on them whilst they were an officer.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Not an appeal.

So long story short, a little rat edited a clip of me on duty as PD and then created a supervisor situation to make it appear like I'd committed gross misconduct. I get it, all a bit of bants, problem is.. I've taken some time off Perp lately and resigned my Sergeant position, which I was speaking to HR about reinstatement, so you can imagine this annoyed me.

I told a friend whilst on duty what had happened, then 4 of us decided we would head bazaar and I'd go off duty so we could partake in some criminal activity. We randomly saw the guy in Bazaar whilst we were gambling and buying weapons and he was identified, a friend of mine drew his double barrel shotgun and executed the rat, as a rat should be executed before leaving the area and him to die in his blood stained £2.50 Asda clothes.

So this apology is to A1L for having to deal with the F6 but the other guy, the rat? I hope he chokes on multiple phalluses.

Additional Information: My bad bro.

Breaking basic conduct rules in his appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back