Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: gleecey
Your Roleplay Name: Damiel Bernaldo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35632189

Why were you punished?: Mass RDM - acting like a crackhead shooting cops for no reason at all, sticking around the scene at bazaar just to engage in more combat, shooting a civilian in the process.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I feel like the length of the punishment is unfair considering this was my first ban out of 72 whole hours played, I also don't feel like its fair that nobody that's under my network can play the game since they share my IP. I am literally pissed cause my friend was banned before he could even log on https://bans.perpheads.com/player/76561198156831171 and its because of me. I need at least a tangible time for this ban because I've been a good guy in the server and I have had minimal infractions, 2 of the warnings didn't really even apply to me they just hit me with it by association. It feels really unfair that I have to have a permanent ban and no idea how long to wait to appeal because of my bad decisions when I was on in game drugs. The fact that I said something in discord shouldn't go against me but show that I care enough to follow the rules, me doing it was negligent, its still not fair to receive such a length for my punishment. I just dont get how I can't just get a 6 month or a few weeks so I can continue to enjoy the game. I don't need to be unbanned but at least reduce me so I can have something to look forward to. I have been sick for the past week and not being able to get on has fucked with me mentally more than anything. I just hope you (A1L) understands how this feels and can reconsider your decision to PERMANENTLY ban me when I am a contributing member to the community and have made so many organic connections within the game. It is unjust and if you can describe why it is just then so be it, but I don't think I'd agree with a permanent ban on this basis. I have roleplayed everything out and did everything as realistic as possible.

Additional Information: I'll probably die before I can hop on this game again and you got my friend banned before he could even try to experience the game, I just don't understand why this is how I have to go down. On king david shorty please shorten the length

Reaction score
Need to make a staff complaint if you want to dispute the length mate

Reaction score

You failed at ban evading, you won't get an apology accepted if you keep lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.