Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: gleecey
Your Roleplay Name: Damiel Bernaldo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35632189

Why were you punished?: Mass RDM - acting like a crackhead shooting cops for no reason at all, sticking around the scene at bazaar just to engage in more combat, shooting a civilian in the process.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am still really sorry about what I did and I had no idea I couldn't do it, I spoke to a few of the players involved around the situation and none of them seemed to think anything was wrong with how I was roleplaying. I tried to give a realistic depiction of what it was like to smoke crack. I was accused for lying about ban evading but I feel like I was being treated unfairly, if it is considered to ban evade to watch another person log into their account and try to play on the server while I sit in the sneako chair and watch is ban evasion, I am entirely culpable. I feel like it is also an unfair treatment to permanently ban me and having A1L do it is even worse, (A1L you're insufferable man) the day he banned me he told me to open an appeal. I open my first appeal, I literally get torn apart and get told to open one later, what is the point of dming me on discord and telling me to open an appeal? I just miss this server and I would never have any issues with anyone or caused any type of disorder other than what I did to get myself banned in the first place to have such a long punishment. I need to be considered fairly and I beg for mercy and a god damn ban reduction at least <3

Additional Information:

• Funny
Reactions: A1L

A1L

Reaction score
It’d be good if you don’t disrespect and like before, tried to ban evade if you actually wanted a chance at an unban, I said you can appeal not that you will get accepted or anything, big difference. That was before you even replied to me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.