Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: FLY LO
Your Roleplay Name: Helias Kaisdiaris
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:437946142

Why were you punished?: Attempted Mass RDM - ran over a group of 4 officers for no reason at all other than their gun being confiscated. After being shot unconscious, disconnected.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Im sorry for my actions i got extremely angry with the shenanigan's from the police cause all i wanted was too repair my car after it almost got totaled and the milisecond i get it fixed the police shoot's (aka damaging it) and got my weapon mind you that i was in the server for 2min. Im sorry for my actions and i wont let my emotions get the best of me

i still don't understand your thought process of running over 4 heavy tfu and a random cuffed civilian just to be sprayed down and then you disconnect lol

i just got mad at the police shooting me for no reason and then them getting my gun, even thought i wasnt even involved in the whole situtiason than happened because i was repairing my car and they didnt even warm me, they just shot

unfortunately you will have to wait a bit before this is considered, as you still did attempt to mass rdm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back