Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: beshoup
Your Roleplay Name: Tony Don
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:606970361

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: - User disconnected after being killed by a Police Officer whilst unconscious, and then reconnected in the jail cells, and proceeded to disconnect again.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have pretty bad wifi so it disconnects randomly this isnt the first time its happened i disconnected alot yesterday in the evening alot and kept rejoining im very sorry of what happened and ill try my best to get new wifi asap im very sorry for this miscommunication please consider unbanning me i really like to play on this server its very fun

Reaction score
All the logs show you disconnected intentionally?

Reaction score

As @Bnje said, the logs tell a different story. Did you disconnect intentionally or are you going to maintain that it was an issue with your connection?

Reaction score
All the logs show you disconnected intentionally?
yeah i did log out intentionally since my game usually freezes or keeps repeating the same screen so the only option is for me to disconnect

Reaction score

Your ban will be reduced to 1 day.

Honesty is the best policy - please don't blatantly lie again.

In addition, you must not disconnect during active roleplay situations; you have been punished for this before earlier this year. If you are having technical issues, try to sit them out, or contact a member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.