Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: SSG Dr Ice StarG
Your Roleplay Name: Clarck (Clark Snijders)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172826252

Why were you punished?: 1.1, 1.2, 1.4, 1.6, 2.5, 3.4, 3.5, 3.20 - User killed another player after pushing him once, afterwards when gunpointed by people attempting to take revenge he refused to exit his vehicle for an extremely prolonged amount of time. Afterwards he returned to the area of his death, convinced another player that it was allowed to kill someone for pushing them once and then got the player to kill the man from his past life as revenge. Blatantly lied about the situation in the admin sit and when his lie was disproven he jumped off the roof and disconnected. User has also made several reports which were dealt with adequately by staff but challenged the decision, calling staff "losers" and asking to speak to their supervisors. User also insulted staff on multiple occasions, with their favourite being to tell them to go to duolingo.com/learn because they only know one language. User was also xenophobic towards the entirety of the Chinese, making stereotypical and politically divisive comments. Clearly no regard to abide by the rules properly or adhere to what staff tell him and is an overall nuisance. Dealt with and observed by Collier and Dave.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Mr. Acerius is lying his ass off! I ain't going to apologies shit, cause i didn't do nothing wrong! All i am saying is that this guy and mr. coillie are the type of people that used to bullied in school and now they are doing the same with other people! If you want the truth, well you gotta watch all the clips and the logs! That guy Rdm me first and told the kid who help me out hey if you want the do me a favor just kill on of those people in Bazaar, but you gotta em push them first so in the hope they punch you, then you got a reason to kill and btw I can't do nothing about that I have Sinophobia, but hey I am the bad guy here ha? Punk ass loser! Peace out!

Additional Information: You should ban these 2 from the administration role and you will see that they would not last a week on the server! The only reason they want to become admins is that so can do the thing that are not allowed and trey to hide all that, cause if they didn't were admins they were the people that were banned a long time ago!

Reaction score

Shut up and make staff complaints with evidence. Also, go duolingo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.