Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Tony Reggitoni
Your Roleplay Name: Tony Reggitoni
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60846721

Why were you punished?: 3.4, 4.1, 4.6 - User as a Police Officer confiscated the drill during a bank robbery even though it was evident that the bank robbery was still in progress and there was an active shootout; the user's life was in immediate danger as they died straight after taking the drill.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I genuinely thought that the drill was an exception to the confiscation rule due to it being a call of such a high nature, once i spawned back in i asked 2 officers abuut it they advised it was not permitted and i reported myself with the clip of the incident from my POV: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2fFeCrCFRmi5ck/d13375OStFVu?invite=cr-MSxWaDksMTgxNzgwNDc0LA

Idk if my luck isnt the best this week or what but I usually never cause issues, just wanna help out and play PD.

As you have incurred several punishments as an LEO this month, I expect you to do the full 3 day ban, and as such I won't be considering any reductions or an unban for this punishment.

Please use this time to carefully go over the rules and how it relates to playing as an LEO (including LEO-specific rules) as well as PLPD policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back