Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Szejkoo
Your Roleplay Name: John Partyka
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148968496

Why were you punished?: 2.7, 3.4 - User was gunpointed on the stairs directly outside their apartment along with their friend once their friend had unlocked the front door. Their friend died after running inside and attempting to pull out a weapon. The user then refused to comply and stalled under gunpoint, despite surrendering; the user did not follow instructions to go inside and also did not respond to zip-ties. Additionally the user admitted to having faulty headphones meaning they could not hear the instructions clearly.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm appealing a ban for violating sections 2.7 and 3.4. While my friend died after defending themselves in a racist roleplay mocking Polish people, and I admittedly stalled under duress due to faulty headphones, I ultimately surrendered. I believe the racist context warrants a review of my case, and I remain committed to following the platform's rules.

Additional Information: In my opinion, if an Englishman did it on these stairs, he would be treated differently as a Pole, a nigger cannot be called a nygga because it is not ethical and mocking the Polish nation is the norm in the server community. Moreover, during the entire duration of the action, the administrator offended not only my patriotic feelings and not one Pole's. It's open discrimination, so I think that if you can insult nationalities other than English, you should also say that a black person can be called a nigger in a non-invasive way.

I don't know why you thought it would be a good idea to baselessly slander me for being apparently xenophobic about Polish people when reports are logged and recorded, and you were the one to mention you were Polish when you told me that you could not understand the person's English sufficiently and I asked if you knew that you had to be able to understand English to be able to play here.

I also don't know why you thought it would be appropriate to be blatantly racist in a public ban apology.

Your ban will be extended to 1 month for 1.2 and 1.3 and you will also be receiving a forum warning.

Reviewed with @Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back