Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: DanielRabbit
Your Roleplay Name: Ava James
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171921643

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.4, 3.12, 5.4 - User assassinated the Mayor when they only made one advert that could be construed as a threat and gave the Mayor less than 3 minutes to react to it. The user saw a Paramedic outside City Hall and shot at and disabled their ambulance before giving them orders to leave. Despite knowing the Paramedic was there and after leaving City Hall seeing that they could have taken DNA, the user decided to go straight to and stay in Bazaar for 5 minutes rather than go into hiding.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to first apologizing to anyone who was involved in my situation. - The police , Mayor - Medic. I would like to apologize to these people for my stupid actions. I have experience as what Acerius " yo yo-ing " sales taxes which had me at thought that he will do that so I killed him which I apologize to the mayor for his losses of losing the role because of me. Then proceeded in ooc taking credit and trying to look cool which is very wrong for me and which I understand can make people feel terrible about themselves which I apologize dearly to this. Afterwards killing the mayor I went to bazaar instead of going into hiding then proceeding to get caught by 2 officers later then shot for my freedom which I apologize to that because I have ruined some players gameplay by my actions. What I could have done better is hiding in the forest or stonehenge or in that case somewhere I can stay/hide that is not highly populated however I did not follow this and had lead me to the situation am in which I am incredibly sorry. I had not mean the direction I had gone into as I have past experience of mayors yo yo-ing taxes which I though I can kill them for this. I apologize for anyone involved that being The mayor ; The Medic ; The 2 Officers on scene at the the time. I apologize to these people. I will try to re adjust my actions to go in the right path. Apologies to anyone involved and affected by this. I hope when I play again I can make your day with my humor and get involved fun activities.
Thank you for reading this apology. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back