Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: otaySimoson
Your Roleplay Name: rick hummer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95929738

Why were you punished?: 2.6, 3.4 - User refused to comply with gunpoint at City Garage and attempted to pull out a gun to retaliate, which resulted in their death. They were being gunpointed as the assailants were seeking revenge from the user and their associate attempting to raid the Farm. The user claimed they did not comply because they thought they were attempting a mugging in a non-mugging zone, however the rules state that the user must comply and report it after the fact. In any case they had a valid reason to be gunpointed in that location.

Why should this appeal be considered?:
I broke 2.6, 3.4 I am sorry about my actions, I realise when i reviewed the clip that there was a man behind me with a gun aswell, I only saw it for like a milisecond, i thought the dude Silvio was gunpointing the my friend that was in the pink car, so I just backed up to protect myself from silvio, that was why i was confused and didnt understand that there was a second person that was helping silvio, i understand that i should fear for my life and i understand the rule 3,4 since i have been punished before in that case. So i really apologise for my actions, I am not gonna break another 3,4.

I have been following that rule since the last time i got banned, and I didnt really see that i was being gunpointed in my clip, he only pointed at me for like a second, but then i died after because his friend was behind me, as you see in the clip i didnt notice that the second person had a gun. I am sorry.

Additional Information https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/c...d1337PPmzYJG?invite=cr-MSxsUlAsMjU5ODA2MjczLA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back