Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: smallix
Your Roleplay Name: Ewan Boltan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:172797057

Why were you punished?: 2.6, 3.4 - User refused to comply with gunpoint at City Garage from two armed assailants which resulted in their death. They were being gunpointed as the assailants were seeking revenge from the user and their associate attempting to raid the Farm. The user claimed they did not comply because they thought they were attempting a mugging in a non-mugging zone, however the rules state that the user must comply and report it after the fact. In any case they had a valid reason to be gunpointed in that location. Longer ban due to repeated 3.4 breaks and having recently just come off a long ban for 3.4.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I know that my ban was reduced to 3 weeks but i was wondering if i could play today if its possible all my friends are playing and i would really like to play with them. thanks for taking the time for read this.

Sincerely Ewan Boltan
i dont know what else to say

It's very rare that I accept another apology after I have already reduced the ban but on this occasion I will.

However, please understand that further rule breaks - particularly related to 3.4 - is likely to result in an even harsher ban with limited scope for appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back