Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: EllenYeager
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Jack Of Spades
Your Roleplay Name: Gage Burk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:456690840

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: For fighting someone who kept being revived and hitting me

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was defending myself I had to bring him back since I was a medic, but he kept attacking me so I defended myself with my coworkers and others who sought out and helped me! I tried my hardest to de-escalate the situation but was met with an utter fight response!

Additional Information: I do apologize for not trying to handle it better but the cops nearby were no help at all, and couldn't use my phone without being beaten to death! I tried to explain to the admin but she said "I don't care what were you dropped on your head"

Reaction score
You killed the same person 5 times and made him bleed between. You as a medic should have use your panic or radio to ask for help or just simply gotten inside of a car. Not chasing, laughing, killing the same person and reviving him over and over again.

Reaction score
I agree it was handled poorly but I wasn't the only one there having to defend myself there were 4 of us and the kid was being toxic for any of us to get away with any form of help, I don't think a year ban is right just for me trying to defend myself and do my job all at the same time!

Status
Not open for further replies.