Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: kirbussy
Your Roleplay Name: stan marsh
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:627331695

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User used a prop to get inside the apartment above and raid it

Why should this appeal be considered?: first i would like to say that what i did was not on purpose me and my friend were messing around in our home as there was a huge gunfight with the police and the people upstairs and i fat fingered key and got onto the prop and when i tried to get off it clipped me (i now know to be more careful when moving prop) into a heavily guarded room that buy the way was breaking the rules with the defenses were laid out and i was scared and didn't want to lose my stuff so i killed them as they would have killed me i would like to know their names so i can apologize to them personally for ruining their role play however i would also like to mention that i and many of my friends would consider this ban very harsh as i just came back from a 3 month ban exited to play the game and this happens also other people have done the same thing and only got 2 week bans so all in all i am very sorry for what i did it was not my intention to ruin anyone's fun as i know that is just not ok and very unessacary thank you for taking the time to read this i hope u consider unbanning me and have a good day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.