Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: CONSOLE
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: spooky
Your Roleplay Name: Carl Gustav
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:128657240

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Alt account of STEAM_0:1:614314435

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to give my sincerest apology for spending your time Admins, I would like to thank you for your time spent reading through and analysing my ban appeal (apology), I understand any answer you might give or reasoning behind it. Thank you again for taking the time.
A long time ago I was originally banned for an attempted MassRDM (given to explain the context, this is not an MassRDM appeal) for 6 months in total. Some months later (stilled banned) I had gotten the eager to once again play on the server but since I was still banned this was not possible. I thought that I could instead use a secondary account to connect to the server since I really wanted to play on the actually only well made server on entire gmod. I am aware now and understand why I would receive another ban since I tried to avoid a ban that was suppose to hinder me from playing, however I could not at the time see any rule on your "Server Rules" on these forums that said it is not allowed and even now I still can't see anything that says it is not allowed to use an alt account. But at the same time this should be a obvious rule for a user like me, just like cheating is obviously never allowed, evading a ban is never allowed. So even though I thought that I could connect using an alt account without consequence is entirely my own fault and mistake. I could have missed the rule that explicitly said I couldn't do this but It should have been a no-brainer no matter what that I am not allowed to bypass the ban system and I understand why I was banned. I tried evading a ban which is in no situation a good thought or idea. It was entirely my own fault. If one of you Admins could refer me to the rule, that would be much appreciated! Also note that I have also waited doing this appeal since I believed I still needed to serve some time of the ban, I was foolish to try to evade the original ban and I deserved some of the time (I have been banned over a year, excluding the MassRDM ban), but I now crave for gmod and the only fun and well made server to play on is perpheads, so I am here writing an apology to you Admins. I hope you can understand my situation and I hope you can see that I have realised my own faults and mistakes I have made.
Thank you for reading through and discussing my appeal/apology and using your time! I hope I recieve good news but I understand any of the decisions you make. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.