Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: 3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: dylpickles8
Your Roleplay Name: Dylan Cane
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419342183

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 2.5, 3.4, 3.22, 4.1 - Drove on the wrong side of the highway multiple times. The user also ran someone over without any justifiable reason, when asked about this the user was being dishonest. In another situation as a road crew, they drove on the wrong side of the highway causing a collision with an officer who then gun pointed them, the user then disregarded this and drove away only to collide with another vehicle. Extended by KeiwaM: 1.1, 1.5 Disrespectful behavior in Discord regarding the ban and furthermore decided to publically share the name of a staff member.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First id like to apologize for my last appeal not being authentic and I want to say I truly have remorse for my actions and would love to play the server with my friends again. I don't have much to say besides I'm sorry, and I can assure staff that this will never happen again I will make sure to be as realistic as possible. I also have learned over the time I've been banned that I don't need to ruin others experience's to have fun. Please consider my apology as ive been banned for a while now and have learned my lesson.

Sincerely,

Dylan

Status
Not open for further replies.