Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: CONSOLE
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: mitchellc1878
Your Roleplay Name: gedmoose
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:430476956

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Alt account of STEAM_0:1:460030462

Why should this appeal be considered?: My friend with the steam name of Andy brownrigg got banned off the server for 2 weeks for this (User shot a police officer over his friend being arrested for a minor reason. Poor conduct in OOC. // Extended by steelo - Attempted Ban Evasion) he then continued to sign into alt accounts he uses on his steam and as they didnt work an he kept getting banned for alt accounts he used mine. He has my login password as i trust him and so he has signed into my account with hopes of it working and letting him play on my account as it is a main account. It has been detected as an alt account on his pc but it is my main steam account so now i am unable to play for his wrong doings and in 2 weeks time he will be unbanned and i wont be unbanned forever an so now i cannot play the server all my friends play for something i had no control of. I did not give him the go ahead to use my account but he did without me knowing. im sorry for his wrongdoings and i hope it can be sorted. Thankyou

Reaction score

It seems your trust is misplaced!
If you decide to give away access to your account you will be held responsible for any other player's actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.