Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: SeeSwifty
Your Roleplay Name: Ming Chong
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197336858

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for no intention to roleplay, ignored warnings from admins before committing FFA.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Basically boys, I'm not here to gaslight you yah, but honestly, I feel as though I have served the time for the crime. On said day, I was in a silly goofy mood, and felt up for some trolling, expected to get punished for it, but feel as though 1 year is too long for what actually went down.

I apologise for my actions, I have no reason why I did them, other than the fact that I was bored at the time, and wanted to get up to some funny business. I genuinely enjoy playing on your server, and I find that it is the only server that I find myself having a good time on when I decide to play Garry's Mod.

I am available to get in contact with, if any additional information is needed. You can catch me on Discord, @seesw1fty.

I have provided a full description of the events that led to me being banned in the "Additional Information" text field.

Additional Information: What led me to get banned:

- Was goofing around on the server, and convinced a guy to follow me up to the mayors office

- Was warned by an admin, ellie, that I must have a valid reason for doing these actions

- Proceeded with said actions without stopping

- Found our way onto the mayors balcony with a semi-automatic assault rifle

- Killed one EMS, and was killed and thereafter banned by ellie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

I have changed the title of your appeal to be reviewed during an admin meeting, as all bans that are 6 months in length or greater go through this process.

Status
Not open for further replies.