Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @ALI or AIL
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: LooksMaxer
Your Roleplay Name: Alisto Farno
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169869749

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Saying Homophobic slur when asking someone to kill me

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Perpheads community and moderation,

I sincerely apologize for using a homophobic slur on the server. My actions were impulsive and thoughtless, and I deeply regret any offense caused. I've taken steps to educate myself on respectful communication and commit to being more mindful in the future.

I value the sense of community on your server and understand the importance of maintaining a positive environment. I respectfully request a second chance to contribute positively. I assure you this incident does not reflect my true values, and I am committed to learning from my mistake.

I know what I did was dumb. When the admin had asked me if I said this "Slur" I said no. I was actually quite confident that I didn't say it because I thought the admin was talking about a past situation before the one that got me banned. I ultimately totally forgot that situation even happened when approached by the admin. My intent was not to lie to anyone especially the admin I really wanted to make that clear. Unfortunately, it is a word that is just so engraved into my vocabulary and the people that I am around that I don't catch myself saying it and don't find the significance of saying it. To me it's just another curse word to others it could mean something else and I completely understand that. I am deeply sorry for using that word to another person. I'd like to share a little bit of my perspective on this whole thing, I come from a place that very much values free speech so when hopping on these servers I don't think about the severity of my actions to these server administrations. I just want to convey that I don't use that word in a demeaning way is in genuine homophobia because I am not but I say it as more of just a curse word to someone. It's just another word to me and I think people should stop putting so much meaning and power behind it to where it upsets them because all it is is a word. I hope you guys can understand where I'm coming from obviously if it's against your rules I will follow those rules from now on and be more careful. I'm a nice guy yes I do regret some of the things that I have said on this server. I genuinely contemplate and think of how meaningless they might be and dumb. I'd love the opportunity to come back and prove to myself, the Perpheads community, and the Administration that I can change for the better. I just don't want to lose this server I truly think there's nothing like it.

Thank you for considering my appeal.

Sincerely,

Alisto Farno

Status
Not open for further replies.