Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Fredy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Llama :3
Your Roleplay Name: Garry Mikael
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:235794011

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Just over 13 months ago, I was caught using third party software on Monolith, and in all honesty I don't know if you are aware but I was assisting a player called Towelie on some alternate accounts, I don't particularly have too much memory of the altercation but I know I dropped him a gun on an alternate account I don't really remember much else, so my apologies. And as there was a large situation already ongoing between Monolith and PerpHeads (regarding RXSM and more), to my knowledge the Monolith staff team informed the PERP team of my actions, and they decided to ban me aswell which I entirely understand as my actions towards Monolith as well as PERPHeads showed malicious intent and who would want somebody with malicious intent in another server to join their community?

However it has been over a year since my actions on Monolith, they have forgiven me and unbanned me and I have been able to return to the community, however the server itself has changed quite a lot. And yet the popularity of the server has fallen off quite a bit, however I have seen RXSM and some others are still playing PERPHeads and I would very much appreciate being unbanned and being able to rejoin the community. I do understand why action was taken against me in the community as what I did was certainly malicious to Monolith, as well as my actions on this server. I am sorry for my actions on the communities however I can promise you I will not take such actions on this server if you choose to unban me. It has been over a year and I myself have changed in multiple ways such as my personality and in other ways. I can promise you if you are to unban me, it won't be a bad decision as I am a very friendly person to be around, and would not be a burden to the community in the slightest! Whilst I spent a tiny bit of time on PERPHeads in 2021 with RXSM in an org called packwatch I never really was able to broaden my horizons on the server like joining the police force and more, which I am very interested in as the server does have a Police Whitelist (to my knowledge) and I would like to explore! If my appeal is denied, I do understand why however I would love for a second chance if possible! Thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.